2010年4月2日星期五

Organise a debate competition

recently , i love so much for the debate as last year i had took part in the district competition but it is very pain to me . as we are lose , not because of us lack of wat technique is because myself panic and then lose everything . At the moment , i try very hard in this field - debate . I love debate ... as it is a art of talking , a steping stone for me to become a well-known and sucessful lawyer . Debate give me a space to think on wat is going on and train my critical thinking . Therefore , i very hope i can help my school which is sm shan tao , a usually a school being forget by the social . Not because our school no potential participant , i think is no ppl willing to take over this hard job . This year , my class (4s) and i cooperate to organise a debate competition to help my school find out potential participant . Overall , organise a debate competition is not easy , we face a lot of problem .. First of all ,is the procedure . we need to pass through a very long and complicated procedure . we need to write kertas kerja to teacher and so on ... although the competition is not yet successful organise . it is around july ... but we now dy start to plan the competition . tat is a desire to force me to organise this type of competition in my school ..i would like to see my school become a few top school amongs the top school of debate .. i dun wan ppl "memandang rendah " our school debator .... this is my desire , this is my hope and a hope for school !

没有评论: