2010年4月23日星期五

fastpace

as i'am a person who emphasied the importantance of fast . therefore i always walk in fastpace . i feel that if a person do things too slow , it will affect others effiency as i strongly believed that effiency is a important key for we to become a successful person in this technology cushion world . But , now , i feel that i should slows down myself because i realised that not all the people can in a line up with my fastpace .besides that , sometimes walk in a pretty pace will lead u some benefits , for example , i am very easily sweating person , if i walk in fast pace , it will make me more hot and sweat more .. another example , if i eat my meals too fast , it cannot consider as a proper meal already as i only eat the meals but din absorb the nutririon . haha , a person who lack of proper nutrition will cause u many disease , i dun wan to be one of them .. somemore , i slow down my tempo when eating , can make me relax as i can slowly to think whether the food i eat today tasty or not , right ? haha ....

没有评论: