2010年12月27日星期一

Year End Review

There is so soon , we come to year-end of 2010 . Normally , people will foucs on year-end sale ,year-end trip and so on . But , basically , we have to a year end review just like my title today . I think nobody would like judge by others except law , but when come to year end review , the person who could judge us is ourself .
Today , i would like to judge myself .

Firstly , i felt that i didn't in academic and both co-curriculum .

In academic , i expect i could do well in my science subject , but when come to year end exam , my bio so terrible la ... haha , i think this is a normal circumstances for some of the student who dont like to memories too many facts and specific name .
Next year , i want to study more !

Well , now i want to talk about co-curriculum .This year , i would like to express my deepest thank you to our teacher let me become a student Deputy Chief Minister , but i felt so sorry also as i didnt concentrate much on this job ! haha ....

没有评论: